MENU

Slide

DIY // Marbled Clay Ringdish

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hello!

So these days i've been getting my craft on and baking/cooking a little more because i wanted to do more of whatever i can do for fun now because my freedom is going to be over soooooon, haha i've been teased too much of being a Tai Tai for the past few months haha going to hongkong early feb and after CNY I will start my job hunt!

So i saw this super fab DIY that I wanted to get my hands on some clay and make me some gorgeous marbled clay ring dish ASAP. Went to the new Art Friend at Plaza Singapura and got me all the supplies i need! :D

Hahah i didn't want to stain my table with the clay so i used the back of the silicon macaron baking mat as a base to protect my table.


Ahhh i so love how pretty they turned out! I was happiest with this 2 which turned out really nice and i gifted the pink marbled ringdish to Jacelyn with a pretty pink gemstone ring on it for her birthday! I made a neon-y on for nadnut as well!


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: